Help Desk Associate/Support
6440 Whitehaven Road Apt 1039, Indianapolis In 46254
- Ability to install, repair, configure, maintain and support Information Technology equipment such as computers, cell phones, printers, networking software devices and servers.
- Experienced in working with computer software programs such as Microsoft word, excel, access, Visio, Siebel, SQL database, Evernote, secureCRT, SAP and other software programs.
- Ability to undertake preventive, corrective and protective countermeasures to safeguard systems against malicious attack and Possess a strong understanding for the current security protocols for popular operating environments such as Linux, Windows and Mac operating system.
- Experienced in good analytical and problem solving skills to repair IT equipment and solving operating problems by using diagnostic tools and supported database to identify the source of problems and making necessary adjustments.
- Ability to accurately record, remember and verbally communicate detailed information and possessed expert knowledge abilities in written communication and in good interpersonal communication.
- Experienced in understanding common cyber-attacks such as social engineering, phishing, identity theft, URL obfuscation, Trojans, dumpster diving, insider attacks, etc., and can undertake the appropriate evasion techniques and countermeasures.
- Ability to understand and adapt to the changes in technology for both current and future problem solving and decision making. Intermediate knowledge in Active Directory, DNS and DHCP.
- A patient listener who fully focuses on instructions and experienced in editing and proofreading documents correctly and understands a variety of accents.
- Possess a strong background knowledge of networking, telecommunications, web and computer systems and experienced in web page design using HTML5 and Cascading style sheet (CSS).
- Ability to deliver quality work even when under extreme time pressure and deadlines
- Ability to see technical challenges as a learning opportunities and experienced in understanding the importance of data analysis
- Kaplan University. Indianapolis, U.S.A. Bachelor Degree in Information Technology. In Progress. GPA 3.80
- The Polytechnic Ile Ife. Osun State, Nigeria. National Diploma in Electrical and Electronics Engineering (Associate Degree). GPA 3.20
- National Institute for Educational Planning and Administration (NIEPA) Ondo State, Nigeria. Diploma Course in Computer Engineering GPA: 3.00
- Senior Secondary School Leaving Certificate (High School). National Examination Council of Nigeria (NECO).
Awards and Honors:____________________________________________________________
- Kaplan University President’s List Honors. July 2015 Term.
- Kaplan University Dean’s List Honors. February 2015 Term.
- Kaplan University President’s List Honors. December 2014 Term.
- Kaplan University President's List Honors. September 2014 Term.
- The National Society of Collegiate Scholars (NSCS) Kaplan Chapter nomination Award for membership. July 2014.
- Kaplan University Dean’s List Honors. April 2014 Term.
- Award for the most valuable student. July 2010. The Polytechnic Ile Ife. Osun State, Nigeria.
- Westcon. 12th October, 2015 - Till Present. Trained Laboratory Technician I. Configuring and software updates on networking devices such as switches, polycom phones, cisco phones, FireEye and routers.
- Bell Techlogix. 21th September, 2014 - 9th October, 2015. Certified Technology Equipment Technician. Software and Hardware repair and refurbished of Epson products such as inkjets printers, SD printers, Catalina and projectors. Just to mention a few.
- Ingram Micro Mobility. 28th January, 2014 - 18th September, 2014. Certified Mobile Device Technician. Software and Hardware repair and refurbished of mobile phones which consists of all brands such as LG, Samsung, HTC, Nokia, ZTE, Motorola and iPhones. Just to mention a few.
- T Mobile Networking Company. 15th July, 2013 - 25th January, 2014. Customer Service Agent. Resolve customer complaints, inquiries through telephone, email and face to face communication. Updating customers account and educating them about new products and services. Also act as a program specialist. Repair and installation of mobile phones and electronic device software and hardware.
- Power Holding Company of Nigeria PLC. 31st August, 2009 - 31st March, 2011. Working as an I.T Student (Industrial Training). Working in an injecting power substation where 33KVA current is been stepped down to 11KVA and maintenance of electrical machines.