Warehouse / Machine Operator / Forklift Operator
Tevon Napier 7242 Causeway Drive Apt. 3b Indianapolis, IN. 46214 Phone-(317) 599-0389 firstname.lastname@example.org
Objective: To obtain a long-term, career opportunity with a well-established organization. The ideal company will be profitable and value integrity, diversity, hard work and commitment.
Experience: US Foods February 2013 to 2014 Order Selector
• Independent order selector responsible for building quality pallets at a competitive pace.• Participated in an incentive program that allowed for pay based on cases picked. • Orders picked through the Voxer Headset System while following the safety precautions set forth by OSHA and the local union board.
Independent Distributors Co-Operative (2011-2013)
• Responsible for properly packing and shipping parcels via designated means typically by UPS World Ship or FEDEX.• Also help to load and unload incoming inventory as well as stock shelves.
Monarch Beverage (2011-2013)
• In charge of locating and picking orders according to an automatic vertique picking system.• Replenishing of product to a semi-automatic vertique system to be loaded into location.• Responsible for upholding OSHA and DOT safety regulations as well as Monarch Beverage rules and regulations at all times.
Anthony Wayne Services (2010-2011)
• Provided basic and personal client care.• This care was ranging from colostomy bag changing, feeding tube administration, dietary planning, and hygienic care.• Also maintained clients financial spending and transportation needs
Instant Whip Foods (2008-2009)
• Responsible for placing food orders as well as checking new merchandise into stock.• Helped in preventive stock loss, inventory checks, maintaining proper climate for cold storage.• Keeping trucks clean according to OSHA standards.
• University of Southern Indiana: Bachelors of Science in Political Science (2009-2010) 3.4 gpa
• Ivy Tech Community College: Bachelors of Science in Computer Information Technology (2010-2012) 3.3 gpa
• Type 60 WPM• Forklift Operator • Walkie Rider• Voxer Headset• RF Scanner Efficient • Microsoft: Office, Power Point, Word, Excel and Outlook
Personal references available upon request