AWESOME ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT
- Administrative: Adeptly handle administrative matters including screening calls, managing calendars, planning meetings, making travel arrangements, composing documents and organizing offices for efficiency.
- Communications: Interact professionally with all levels of staff and maintain the highest level of confidentiality, known for tact and diplomacy in handling sensitive issues.
- Computers: Considered a “power user” of Microsoft Office; quickly learn and master new technology.
Stamp-Altman, LLC, Carmel, IN
Administrative Assistant, October 2006 – Present
Provide administrative support to the commercial real estate President and five of his brokers. Answer telephones promptly and courteously. Assist clients and employees throughout the organization. Maintain calendars, coordinating extensive appointments and meetings.
- Office Management: Overhauled recordkeeping system from manual to computer-based, creating a user-friendly information management system and reducing data-retrieval time.
- Customer Relationship Management: Tapped into the power of PeopleSoft CRM Analytics to track the effectiveness of leads, marketing initiatives and revenues. Generate reports that assisted upper management with decision making and distributed to all employees.
Roche Diagnostics, Indianapolis, IN
Business Operations Administrator, February 2006 – October 2006
Assigned to Point of Care Diagnostics to support data quality for various systems.
- Team Management: Developed and managed a website for Regional Business Managers with regard to monthly expense reports. Set up separate links for different sales areas and directors.
- Company Relations: Generated standard monthly reports for sales, marketing and management. Put forecast information into SAP on a monthly basis.
IBM, Indianapolis, IN
Administrative Assistant, 2004-2006
Provided support and business direction for 12 executives.
- Hit the Ground Running: Learned organizational processes, policies and procedures with minimal ramp-up time.
- Travel Logistics Management: Coordinated busy calendars which included international travel, ensuring all logistics of same were successfully executed.
- Service Focus: Adapted to diverse work styles and consistently provided friendly, personable service.
Indiana University - Bachelors in English Literature