5201 East 33rd St, Indianapolis, IN 46218
(865) 282-9546— firstname.lastname@example.org
EDUCATION AND TRAINING
George Washington High School
High School Diploma
Leroy’s Blues Lounge, Indianapolis, Indiana 03/2007-05/2013
- Check identification of customers to verify age requirements for purchase of alcohol.
- Collect money for drinks served.
- Clean glasses, utensils, and bar equipment.
- Balance cash receipts.
- Stock bar with beer, wine, liquor, and related supplies such as ice, glassware, napkins, or straws.
- Clean bars, work areas, and tables.
- Mix ingredients, such as liquor, soda, water, sugar, and bitters, to prepare cocktails and other drinks.
Dollar Inn; Indianapolis, Indiana 01/2008-04/2012
Front Desk Clerk
- Greet, register, and assign rooms to guests of hotels or motels.
- Verify customers' credit, and establish how the customer will pay for the accommodation.
- Contact housekeeping or maintenance staff when guests report problems.
- Make and confirm reservations.
- Keep records of room availability and guests' accounts, manually or using computers.
- Perform bookkeeping activities, such as balancing accounts and conducting nightly audits.
- Record guest comments or complaints, referring customers to managers as necessary.
- Assisted with Cleaning and preparing rooms for guest as needed.