Electronic curcuit parts assembler
7652 Gordon Way, Indianapolis, Indiana 46237
Electronic Bench Technician/Trouble Shooter with over 3 years of experience. In addition, I have electronics and electrical with advance training and hands on training in the automotive field also, with over 30 years of experience in rebuilding transmissions, engines, drivability diagnosing, alignment and repair. I have owned and operated my own automotive business.
Strong Mechanical Skill Havoc Experience NGS Scan Tool Experience
Computer Proficient Strong Mechanical Aptitude Hunter Alignment Operator
Supervisory Experience Brazing Experience Mig Welding Experience
WDS Scan Tool Electronic Repair/diagnosis Circuit board Schematics
Electronic Solder Microsoft Office Suite
Areotek Staffing, Indianapolis, Indiana Oct 2013 – Jan 2014
3M Contractor Electronics’ Solder and Assembler:
- · Build Adapters of Various Types For The Military
- · Troubleshoot and Repair Adaptors Also
- · Read Schematics for Assembly of different Adaptors
- · Use advance soldering skills to assemble Units
- · Follow company policies to maintain proper work environment
South Side Electrical, Bedford, Indiana May 2012 - Sep 2012
- · Diagnose electrical and drivability concerns.
- · Repair all electrical issues and all Havac concerns.
- · Follow company procedures to maintain work environment in a neat and orderly condition.
Ross's Automotive; Springville, IN May 2007 - Jan 2012
Owner and Automotive Technician /Welding Service :
Perform vehicle inspection and diagnosis all customer concerns.
- · Repair vehicles.
- · Manage business on both a technical and administrative basis.
- · Maintain good customer relations.
- · Perform various types of welding services, mig, stick, cutting and brazing.
PTS Electronics, Bloomington, IN Oct 2004 - Mar 2007
Electronics Repair Technician/troubleshooter
- · Inspect circuit boards for damage and solder or repair if necessary.
- · Operate all necessary equipment to perform job duties.
- · Reading electronic schematics.
C and W Transmission, Bedford, Indiana Jun 2002 - Oct 2004
Transmission Rebuilding Technician
- · Tear down automatic transmissions and inspect all parts for damage.
- · Clean, rebuild and repair manual transmissions and transfer cases.
- · Assist in removing transmissions.
T and T Transmission, Fishers, IN Aug 2001 - Feb 2002
Transmission Rebuilding Technician
- · Disassemble automatic transmissions and inspect all parts for wear and damage.
- · Operate steam cleaning machine.
- · Use measuring tools to check clearances.
Bloomington Ford Dealership, Bloomington, IN May 1997 - Nov 2001
Transmission Tech/ Drivability Tech
- · Perform duties, diagnosis all vehicles assigned to my position and repair or rebuild.
- · Operate equipment to perform job.
- · Work as a team and attend meetings and schools to perform the job.
Hubler Chevrolet/Cadillac/ Oldsmobile, Bedford, IN Nov 1995 - Jun 1997
Transmission Technician/ Drivability
- · Job duties where to diagnosis and repair vehicle's and test drive if necessary.
- · Operate all equipment in shop and provide good customer service.
Bloomington Ford Dealership, Bloomington, IN May 1989 - Nov 1995
- · Diagnosis transmission, drivability, HVACs, four wheel drive concerns.
- · Operating scan tools and reprogramming any necessary equipment to perform the job.
Triangle & Leahy, Bedford, IN July 1987 - Sep 1993
- · Operated forklift loading and off loading trucks.
- · Repaired pneumatic equipment.
- · Maintained and repaired company vehicles.
- · Performed mig and stick welding.
- · Operated metal stamping press and brake press.
- · Repaired all other equipment associated with this company.
GM MASTER CERTIFED - 1986
GM AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSION HYDRALIC SCHOOL
GM REAR DIFFERENTIAL DIAGNOSIS AND REPAIR
GM FUEL INJECTION TBI/EFI DIAGNOSIS REPAIR
GM ELECTRICAL /ELECTRONIC BASIC
GM ELECTRICAL /ELECTRONIC ADVANCE
AIR CONDITION SYSTEM R12/R134 License
CHRYSLER DRIVEABILITY, DIAGNOSIS AND REPAIR
CHRYSLER FUEL INJECTION, DIAGNOSIS AND REPAIR
FORD DRIVEABILITY, DIAGNOSIS AND REPAIR
FORD FUEL INJECTION, CFI, EFI , ASPERATED, DIAGNOSIS AND REPAIR
FORD ELECTRICAL (BASIC) 1. 2. 3.AND 4 (ADVANCED)
FORD ELECTRONICS, 1. 2. 3. AND 4 (ADVANCED)
FORD HAVOC, HEATING AND AIR CONDITIONING
DIAGNOSIS AND REPAIR
FORD- DRIVELINE VIBRATION AND DIAGNOSIS
FORD- TRANSMISSION HYDRAULIC DIAGNOSIS AND REPAIR
FORD- 4X4 ELECTRONIC TRANSFER CASE DIAGNOSIS AND REPAIR
Bedford North Lawrence High School, Bedford, IN October 3, 1984