Customer Service Rep
6106 Georgetown Rd.
Indianapolis, IN 46254
(317) 941-5364 or email@example.com
Customer Service Representative with years of experience, demonstrated ability to function effectively as a team player as well as working independently to achieve objectives. Detail oriented and resourceful in the completion of task with ability to multi-task effectively. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, confident and poised in interactions with individuals at all levels.
1995-1998 North Central High School Indianapolis, IN
· Attention to Detail
· Telecommunication Skills
· Clerical Ability
· Problem-Solving Skills
· Organizational Skills
· Microsoft Office Skills
3/2008-Current Briljent Corporation Indianapolis, IN
Indiana Enrollment Broker
- Respond to incoming calls from Indiana State Medicaid members. Enroll active Hoosier Healthwise & HIP members with a health plan. Educate members on Hoosier Healthwise Plans & Programs.
- Explain eligibility requirements of the Healthy Indiana Plan. Describe HIP plan options to members and miscellaneous individuals.
- Update members’ addresses & refer callers to their local Division of Family & Social Services for eligibility requirements of Hoosier Healthwise and Indiana State Medicaid.
10/2004-3/2008 Walgreen’s Indianapolis, IN
Customer Service Representative
• Cashier; Cash Control. Greet customers & assist them with product questions. Process retail transactions
with customer’s cash, check, or credit card. Issue refunds, credit, or change due to customers.
• Process negative films for photos into positives in Photo Lab. Stock shelves, mark prices on products accounts. Negotiate and arrange settlements on clients’ accounts with creditors.
• Beauty Specialist providing outstanding Customer Service in the Cosmetic Department. Meet Sale
Expectations for all departments of the store.