Medical Office Management/Phlebotomist/MA/CNA
8003 E. 20th Street
Indianapolis, IN 46219
A positive and professional medical assisting graduate looking for a position in the healthcare field, utilizing my skills as a C.N.A, MA, and a Phlebotomist, along with my education and field experience to continue my growth in the medical field.
- § CPR/AED certified Phlebotomy
- § Injections Chart Maintenance
- § Urinalysis Patient Education
- § Positive Telephone Skills Customer Service
- § Multi-tasking Capabilities Business Operations & Technology
- § Vital Signs Billing and Coding
- § Filing EKG’s
Ford Clinic Indianapolis, IN July 2010 – August 2010
Performed office procedure with physician, preliminary examinations, and conducted laboratory testing.
- § Prepared and filed charts Pregnancy, strep testing
- § Rooming patients Sanitized and restocked exam rooms
Hoover Wood Nursing Home Indianapolis, IN June 2008 – August 2009
- § Work with senior citizens with their baths, dress, eat, walks and exercise
- § Maintaining the health of the senior with taking vitals, charting.
Talecris Plasma Resource Indianapolis, IN March 2011 –January 2013
- § I work with all types of people doing veinpuncture to collect plasma.
- § I also do documentation on donors for their personal file
Kaplan College Indianapolis, IN October 2009 – August 2010
Medical Assistant Diploma
Associate’s Degree Medical Practice Management August 2012 – September 2013
J. Everett Light Indianapolis, IN August 2007 – May 2008
References Upon Request