SR Business Analyst Loss Prevention
Cathy Jean Kendall
5762 Bold Ruler Dr •Indianapolis, IN 46237 •HP (317) 788-1262 •CP (317)501-1845 •email@example.com
• MBA Graduate degree in Managerial Accounting, Finance and Human Resources, managing revenue recognition, reporting timely and accurate expenses, reporting in statutory (GAAP) accounting practices, accounts payables and accounts receivables, collections, maintenance of fiscal records, and processing monthly and quarterly financials. Proficient, highly detailed oriented, self starter, dedicated, honest and loyal, in financial accounting.
• Responsible for coordination of transactions for general ledger entries, generation of reports; profit and loss statements, audits and compliant, SCM, ERP, CRM, EDI, risk management and statistical reports.
• Compliance in accounting standards that involve business valuation, budgets and development, analytics in revenue management, cash and bank management, optimizing processes and procedures for mergers and acquisitions, stabilizing working capital and development and profit and loss management, handle and oversee internal and global financials as well as mergers and acquisitions.
• Professionally handle taxes for clients, maintain recertification based on IRS regulations, ethics and due diligence.
•Advanced computer skills: Microsoft and Apple applications, Visio, Quick books, Accounting Edge, SARS, SAP all modules, Six Sigma, initiating ISO documentation, system maintenance, optimizing operations for other firms, revenue conversions and user friendly.
Overview of skills
SAP Conversions, Statistical analysis, Dual MBA, purchasing, Interface with industrial engineering, manufacturing support, production planning, BOM, ECNs, purchasing, cost analysis, trends and analysis. High receivables, billing, invoicing, and other experiences include:
- Study of accounting and investments • Contract Revenue Proj /Rev Allocation • Contract Management
- Bookkeeping, Auditing, Financials • Staff Supervision • Customer Service Managment
- Customer Service/Call Center • Pharmacy Tech, Medicaid and Medicare • Vendor Management
- Supply Chain Mgmt • Reconcile Banking & Cash Mgmt • Financial Statements,
- Cash flow Statements, T&E • Petty Cash, Expense Reports • Risk Managment
- Process Month End Financial Statements • General ledger Accounting • Valuation Managment
- Handling Invoicing & Billing discrepancies • Accounts Payables & Receivables • Oversee Field Service
- ISO Documentation Certified • Performa Invoices • Claims.vendor Analysis
• Dual Masters Degree in Business Administration GPA 3.63
Managerial Finance, Accounting & Human Relations Grad 03/2012 AIU Alumni
American InterContinental University Hoffman Estates, IL
• Bachelors Degree in Business Administration GPA 3.80
Accounting and Finance BBA, Deans list, magna cum laude
American InterContinental University Online Hoffman Estates, IL
• Associates Degree in Business Administration GPA 3.54
Concentration in Business Administration AABA
American InterContinental University Online Hoffman Estates, IL
Professional Experience /Accounting, Financials and Book Keeping
Auralex Acquistics, IN. Feb 2013 – Apr 2013
• Process monthly, quarterly financials, Balance trial balance, Book keeping transactions for month end and resolving trial balance discrepancies.
• Coverage for Accounts Fulltime Bookkeeper, processing all Financial Statements for full quarter and provide audit trail instructions.
• Oversee A/R, A/P, Collections issues, and update all vendor transactions, Contract CFS.
Stanley CO., IN. Nov 2012- Dec 2011
• Reconcile EDI wire transfers, and Clean up vendor email backlog
• Supplier issues (coverage for FLMA accountant), Contract Adeccona.
Asset Management Apr 2010 – Jul 2010
Eli Lilly Corporation IN.
• Asset Management capital assets’ for appreciation and depreciation in a team environment for the firm.
• Tag and scan all equipment by location of each Lilly sites, barcode all equipment and enter all assets in database.
• Logging all data into a database for Product Recalls by Matrix’s, Contract SAIT.
Tax Professional Jun 2003 – May 2010
HR Block Tax and Business Services, IN.
• Maintain Yearly Tax Certification, focusing on Enrolled Agent Certification.
• Prepared Taxes for clients and maintain client retention, and Certified to Follow IRS Regulations, Seasonal work.
CFO Financial Assistant Feb 2009 – May 2009
Crown Point Graphics, LLC. IN.
• Audit all consumer accounts; A/P, A/R, Audit weekly open and closed all Accounts for receivables and payables against crystal reports.
• Reconcile general ledger entries, (GL) for travel and expenses, (T & E), and time and material invoices by suppliers.
• Handle and reconcile cash and bank management, reconciling bank statements monthly, and making daily bank runs.
• Calculate and process royalties and commissions.
• Manage the business for CEO and CFO coverage during their travel across country, handling all office issues.
• Utilizing several systems, ensure all data, invoices, and documents are entered into an Accounting Edge NE System to balance month end.
• Supervise Cash deposits, handle Bank and Cash Mgmt, reconcile and prepared customer accounts ledgers, balance all month end reconciliations financials (Balancing financial statements).
• Order Billing and Invoicing, Create Performa Invoices for quotes and International orders, EDI and ERP order processing.
Maintain and update all ISO procedures and documentation, Company faced an economic hardship.
McKesson Project PFS Apr 2008 – Mar 2009
Wishard Hospital, IN.
• Initiate Employee utilization statistical reports based on performance and before daily billing can be processed (tool used by management to measure KPIs and accuracy for admissions and patient billing and invoicing).
• Monitor and generate pivoting tables for upper management for high dollar $$ Invoices to review for accuracy of admissions, billing and insurance issues.
• Cross train field service for billing and Coding for Medicare and Medicare, Private Medical Insurance (PMI).
Buyer for Manufacturing and Engineering May 2007 – Aug 2008
Cummins Engineering, IN.
• Overseeing and expediting Engineering Manufacturing and Production work orders.
• Initiate Quotes and Bids for Emergency Spare parts, eliminating downtime for production.
• Update SAP for all new Products and Costing and process financials thru Profit Financials.
• Track metrics based tracking all engineer orders to eliminate downtime. Contract Cont Eng.
Manufacturing and Buyer Technician Mar 2004 – Jun 2006
Allison Transmission, IN.
• Process all Engineering, Military and Manufacturing jobs for building transmissions, into SAP (7031s and 8217s) Systems
• Expedite backorders through planners by product lines to keep manufacturing going, All Orders were done by Strategic Centers
• Handle Billing and Invoicing, Inventory Management, Receiving, Distribution, allocation for production orders, updating SAP, Access
• Identify Engineering jobs for updated components, maintaining all procedures and processes. Contract Quest.
Contract Management, Supply Chain Management, SAP, Revenue Management, Warranty Claims
Roche Diagnostics, IN./Boehringer Mannheim Corp., IN Oct 1979 – Feb 2002
• SAP Implementation team member, implementation for relocating Customer Service from Texas to Indiana, and began start up for implementation of Service Logistics applying Six Sigma.
• Managed Contracts based on renewal of equipment for all domestic clients. Prepare audits, bids and quotes of revenue allocation of Contract revenue for territory’s (impacting Regional and field service bonuses).
• Set up Depot banks in Hawaii and Florida to minimize downtime for field support, and also worked facilitating field service for maximizing costing, billing and invoicing in Service.
• Allocate Inventory Management for distribution depot banks, and based on field service utilizations. Prepared crystal daily reports by Regional
• Service Areas for monitoring FDA audits based on compliance, and track modifications for Engineering.
• Calculate (confidentially) COGS and SAP for material Management and increasing/monitoring yearly costs. Update systems for BOM’s engineering changes based on production planning, and updates implemented vendor compliance.
• Cleaned up 1 million in cash flow failures for warranty claims with external vendors, and continually brought in 80k per month extra receivables.
• Prepare reports based on needs of management, calculate bonuses and facilitate process improvements for external procedures ISO 9000/9001.
• Dispatch 230 Field Service and Chemistry Reps and process billing for technical hospital service calls and handle issues to eliminate downtime.
• Facilitator for Field Service, educating, and handling invoice/cost allocation issues with billing to help the firm increase Return on Investments.
• Responsible for scheduling new field engineers for training, and setting up motel reservations, while training.
• CSR calculating meter billings and handling spare parts for dealers, working with field regional areas for field service support.
• Spent three months in Texas cross training within tech support and customer service relocating CSM to Indiana.
• Promoted to Customer Service for relocating the department from Texas to Indiana, along with extensive training.
• Loaned worker in manufacturing for stethoscopes production from one division to meet consumption and demand for sales orders.
• Made Electrical harnesses for ultra sound facilities as a technician.
• Electronic Assembler for manufacturing line for electronic boards, specialized in making cables, harnesses and photocells.
• Loaned from Bio-Sound to Boehringer Mannheim to meet consumption and demand for production lines, subsidiary of BMC. Lost child and attended College.
Haag Drug Store, IN. Jun 1976 – Oct/1979
• Cashier based on consumption and demand
• Customer Service, Inventory management, Interpret and decipher physician prescriptions
• Fill Prescriptions, Audits for discrepancies on Schedule I and Schedule II levels, and cash management
• Process and file Medicare and Medicaid daily.