Andrea “Andi” Greathouse 7918 Vineyard Dr., Indianapolis, IN 46260 Cell: 317-414-8500 firstname.lastname@example.org
PROFILE & SUMMARY
- Progressive experience in Healthcare Business Development and Operations Management within Medicare Certified Home Health and Hospice Services, Eldercare, Skilled Nursing Facilities, Private Homes, and Assisted and Independent Living Facilities.
- Create and deliver top quality customer service initiatives resulting in long term internal and external customer satisfaction through proven techniques for maximizing sales, revenue and productivity.
- Possess strong relationships within the community resulting from multi-memberships with surrounding Associations, Foundations and various professional business networking groups.
- Highly skilled in developing mutually beneficial partnerships and improving the service delivery system using individualized tailored processes to guide, implement and achieve business objectives.
- Private Marketing Consultant/Trainer to various healthcare entities.
MARQUETTE MANOR HEALTH CENTER – INDIANAPOLIS, IN Feb. 2013 – Feb. 2015
Admissions Director/Outreach Coordinator
Managed admission process of a 101 bed nursing facility. Responsibilities included managing facility tours, personal visits and assessments, coordinated and implemented effective facility sales and marketing programs which included sales calls outside the facility to medical, insurance, legal and financial professionals, senior organizations, appropriate special interest groups, hospital discharge planners and other community contacts. Ensured appropriate admission papers and signatures were obtained from residents and responsible parties prior to admission and informing prospective residents of their responsibilities, rights and benefits. Maintained a working knowledge of Federal and state regulations and reimbursement, and responsible for Medicare and Insurance verifications and pre-authorizations. Involved in budget preparation and annual sales and marketing strategies.
- Maintained strong relationships with patients and families before and after discharge to home
SOUTHERNCARE HOSPICE – INDIANAPOLIS, IN Feb. 2012 – Nov. 2012
Community Relations Director
Managed and trained direct-report staff in various roles including five Community Relations Specialists, two RN Admission Coordinators and Volunteer Coordinator (with over 60 volunteers). Collaborated with clinicians to develop and implement a comprehensive marketing plan for Physicians, Social Services/Discharge Planners, Nursing Home Administrators, Spiritual Community/Churches, Seniors, Press/Media and Community Organizations. Oversee the admission process in accordance with approved policies and procedures. Maintained a dedicated budget and targeted growth programs in my region.
- Increased public relations activity with group presentations, public speaking engagements, special events and trade shows
HOME HEALTH CARE SOLUTIONS (Sister Company to HTS) - Avon, IN August 2009 – July, 2011
Director of Marketing and Patient Services
This position had some overlap with previous position. Managed sales and marketing in over 15 counties throughout Indiana. Completed patient assessments to determine the healthcare setting that best fit the patient’s needs. Directed company’s overall marketing, strategic planning programs, and its organization communications. Facilitated client development through marketing and customer services programs. Designed, implemented, and facilitated annual marketing plans . Planned, administered and maintained the company’s marketing operations budget. Organized and implemented client relations through client surveys, client awareness training, client development programs and special events.
- Member of team that spearheaded a multi-organizational merge - obtaining 30 new facilities
HEALTHCARE THERAPY SERVICES, INC. (HTS) - Greenwood, IN March 2008 - August 2009
Managed 8 facilities located in central Indiana and surrounding counties. Interviewed and hired physical, occupational and speech therapists. Completed employee training which clearly communicated the objectives, missions and goals of their positions and of our organization. Created and conducted performance reviews additionally providing coaching and technical training for the purpose of assisting employees improve upon their performance. Routinely met with patients, family members and nursing staff to assess employee performance and increase market awareness. Responsible for maintaining a dedicated budget for my region. This included approving the spending of the employees under my direction and also lobbying management for additional funds when essential resources are needed.
- Increased marketability through conducting in-service luncheons, hosting health fairs, open houses and attending various outside healthcare events
- Managed successful sales campaigns to obtain new facilities.
HOME SERVICES UNLIMITED and ETELCARE, - Indianapolis, IN September 2005 - March 2008
Director of Community Relations
Marketed to Physicians, Hospitals, Long term care facilities, Assisted Living, and Independent Living facilities. Performed assessments, balance screenings, blood pressure clinics, and presentations to Social Services/Senior groups. Developed and conducted various seminars on specific subjects benefiting the healthcare, safety, and preventative solutions to Power of Attorneys, Elder Law Attorneys, Senior Financial Advisors, Churches, and various other groups. Supervised events involving the senior, including health fairs, flu shot clinics, festivals, balance screenings and multiple events.
- Supervised events involving the seniors, including health fairs, flu shot clinics, festivals, balance screenings and multiple events
ACME HEALTH SERVICES, INC. - Indianapolis, IN April 2004 - September 2005
Managed day-to-day business activities and achieved overall operational effectiveness. Recruited qualified personnel and ensured staff education, screening and evaluations. Negotiated contracts and supervised companies Request For Proposals (RFP’s) protocol process. This included soliciting RFP’s from desirable prospective clients and writing proposals for new business. Participated in the planning and presentation when required to respond to a RFP. Established and maintained ongoing PR plans through community involvement, internal and external communications
- Developed temporary, temp-to-direct and direct placement division within the company.
- Conducted seminars on “Fall Prevention,” “Stress Management,” and Bone Density tests to senior groups.
ON-SITE MEDICAL STAFFING - Indianapolis, IN December 2001 - February 2004
Temporary staffing and temporary-to-direct hire, direct placement, consulting and onsite management services to
hospitals, clinics, and medical offices. Managed day-to-day operational management of office and staff, performed: Sales Account Development; Recruitment, Screening & Placement; Employment Law Compliance; Community & Association Group Relations; Marketing/Advertising Public Relations; Budget Preparation & Forecasting; Credit & Collections; and
Developed and Facilitated Training Seminars. Increased billable hours by 900%
CREATIVE FINANCIAL STAFFING/CROWE CHIZEK - Indpls., IN November 1998 – September 2001
A $23M a year affiliate of the 8th largest public accounting firm in the nation, specializing in temporary, contract and permanent placement of financial professionals. Initiated/cultivated marquee accounts with Fortune 500 companies, not for profit and government agencies.
TRANSWESTERN PUBLISHING, Indianapolis, Indiana June 1994 - July 1998
A California-based independent yellow page publisher which published 238 community-oriented directories in 17 states with over $100M in revenues. Maintained and increased current revenue base in an 8 county market, closing most counties at 185% to quota. Repeatedly awarded Salesperson of the Month Award; Winner’s Circle recipient for fiscal year 1996 and 1997 for Indiana/Kentucky/Ohio District.
EDUCATION & ASSOCIATIONS
- Associates Degree, Legal Sciences - Chandler College for Women, Boston, MA
- IAHHC and IALFA Chairman, Annual Golf Outing.
- IAHHC Foundation – Board Member
- IAHHC – Taught Marketing 101 Class to new HHC companies throughout the State on a quarterly basis
- Former Vice President - Marion County Council on Aging, Board of Directors
- Former Facilitator of North Side Marketing Group, and member of South, East & West Marketing Networks
- Bilingual: English and Greek