Claim Adjuster/medical terminology/customer service/workers compensation
11122 Dura Drive
Indianapolis, Indiana 46229
Proven track record of superior leadership in Claims Management, having exceeded corporate goals over the last 10 years. Strong Global understanding of the entire Insurance Claim process to achieve both corporate and client satisfaction.
Areas of Expertise:
Zurich North America, Indianapolis, IN
Workers Compensation Claim Associate II
- · Excels at multi-tasking, fast paced, high volume claim resolution.
- · Maximizes technology and resources to eliminate duplication in service delivery.
- · Consistently evaluated and investigated 300 or more new claims on a monthly basis.
- · Responsible for accurately presenting information to insured’s, claimants, teammates, medical providers, and management staff.
- · Determined policy coverage for date of loss
- · Reviewed First Report of Injury and supporting documentation for new claims.
Zurich North America, Indianapolis, IN 2008-2009
Commercial Automobile Claims Associate II
- · Established and authorized adequate reserves and claim payments within delegated authority.
- · Determined proper policy coverage and applies best practices to conclude assigned cases in accordance with company guidelines.
- · Investigated, evaluated and negotiated property damage and bodily injury claims to settlement.
- · Adhered to high standards of professional conduct while providing superior claims service.
- · Efficiently handled 50+ new claim volume monthly.
Zurich North America, Indianapolis, IN 2004-2008
- · Consistently recognized and praised performances from associates and was generally concerned about care of concerns.
- · Assigned new claims to appropriate file handlers in a timely and accurate manner.
- · Executed employee training when requested by Regional Training Manager.
- · Prioritized workload to ensure quality and quantity in work product.
- · Set and achieved daily goals with little or no supervision required.
UPS Employee Service Center, Marietta, GA 1998-2004
Employee Information Specialist
- · Recorded and updated employee files using PeopleSoft.
- · Processed paperwork for new hires and terminated employees.
- · Answered inquires and provided employee information to authorized personnel.
- · Created and audited files for accuracy.
- · Scanned UPS employee documents into various systems.
Associates Degree Ivy Tech Community College