Customer Service Representative
7152 Twin Oak Dr Apt F, Indianapolis, IN 46226 Phone: 914-888-7678E-mail: email@example.com
CHARLES CHIEDU NWAOKOBIA
Over 3 years’ experience in Account Management in the Telecommunications Industry, 8 years’ experience in Customer Service & Relationship Management in the Telecommunications Industry and over 3 years’ experience in Sales and marketing in the FMCG Industry.
July 2016 - DateAmazon, Whitestown, IN
Fulfillment Associate• Take picking orders from supervisors and attempt to find products in Amazon warehouses• Ensure that the picked product conforms to the order sheet provided• Check product to ensure that it is in proper working condition and is not damaged• Isolate damaged items to a predefined marked area and report it to supervisors• Transport items to packing pallet and pack them in specified containers• Enter picking, packing and loading information into the predefined Amazon database• Report any errors in product selection and quantity to the supervisor immediately
April 2016 - DateNew York Life Insurance Company, Manhattan, NY
• Prospecting and selling of Insurance Products, Annuities and Securities to Clients• Upselling of other Insurance Products to existing Clients• Providing financial advice and consultations to Clients
April 2016 – May 2016 National Debt Relief, Manhattan, NY
Debt Specialist/Sales Executive
• Consulted with clients and enrolled them into the most appropriate debt settlement program• Built and maintained a rich pipeline through consultative selling and appropriate lead management• Ensured Clients remained committed throughout the program and made prompt payments by maintaining appropriate contact with them throughout the program life cycle• Provided counselling, financial advice and consultative services to Clients to ensure they remained debt free and avoided bankruptcy
July 2012 – February 2016 Airtel Networks Limited Enterprise Service Executive/Account Manager, South
• Designed, developed and implemented acquisition, growth and retention strategies for prospective and existing accounts in 12 States within the South Region• Drove the sales of Enterprise solutions, including leased circuits, dedicated internet, E1/PRI, APN and bucket data services; devices and value added services, while ensuring all targets were met and exceeded• On-boarded and ensured the prompt resolution of customer complaints, requests and queries thereby increasing CSAT levels and ensuring 0% churn within the 800 Accounts managed by me.• Monitored Customer behavior through lifecycle reporting and analysis and provided recommendations on credit provisioning to management• Facilitated 2 road shows and service camps per week at Customer premises thereby improving on TOMA, brand perception, loyalty and retention• Prepared special invoices and ensured the accuracy of automated invoices while carrying out proper reconciliation of Customer accounts to ensure timely payments and reduction in the bad debt portfolio• Planned and executed collections and bad debt recovery drives
November 2006 – July 2012 Airtel Networks LimitedCall Centre Supervisor
• Managed the entire operations of the Airtel Call Centers in Lagos, Delta and Akwa-Ibom States, in Nigeria when given the Call Centre Operations Manager’s DOA for a month in November, 2006.• Motivated, coached, counseled, mentored, trained and developed a total of 200 Call Centre Associates assigned to me.• Provided daily, weekly and monthly reports and analysis on Agents’ performance and Call Centre operations activities.• Ensured Call Centre Associates provide consistent and qualitative service to Customers by monitoring calls and organizing frequent coaching and feedback sessions.• Project Team Member/Call Centre representative: convergent billing project; Provided information, templates and schematic diagrams of Call Centre processes, procedures and applications for the integration of the customer relationship management (CRM) module in TABS (Application which integrated all applications used across all departments) • Call Centre representative: CTI (Computer telephony integration) project.
June 2004 – November 2006 Airtel Networks LimitedSenior Call Center Consultant
• Provided consistent and qualitative response to customer queries and complaints in a way that guaranteed customer satisfaction and loyalty• Headed the motivation team responsible for creating and implementing the Call Centre motivation calendar• Team Mentor responsible for mentoring newer Associates
May 2002 – June 2004 Chemline Nigeria Limited (FMCG SME)Business Development Manager
• Sourced and maintained key accounts that ensured an increase in annual turnover from 10million to 150million naira within 2 years (1400% increase) • Enhanced profitability of dealers and sub-dealers through improved procurement, overhead reduction with new retail controls and systems, as well as staff training and competence development programs.• Managed all existing dealers through quarterly business reviews and compliance audits whilst providing advisory services.• Forecasted, reported, presented and analyzed weekly and monthly trends in company sales and marketing activities.• Scheduled regular market visits with customers to verify customer satisfaction and needs.• Managed the productivity of 22 sales and operations staff.
Oct 2000 – May 2002(NYSC) Chemline Nigeria Limited Sales Officer
• Supported the development and execution of company sales and marketing campaigns.• Managed leads, prepared sales support materials, maintained and managed sales and marketing related documents.• Logistics, procurement, inventory management and debt recovery.• Provided information on competition.
Education, Qualifications and Proficiencies
June 2015 - Date Career Match - UK
• Certified Associate in Project Management – In view
June 2001 – Nov 2002 Aptech Worldwide Computer Education
• Diploma in Information Systems Management (DISM)• Information Systems integration and networking
1996 - 2000 University of Lagos, Akoka
• BSc (Hons) Zoology
1990 - 1995 (High School) Nigerian Navy Secondary School, Abeokuta
Affiliation, Membership and Certifications
• New York Licensed Insurance Agent
• Certified Associate in Project Management – Career Match UK (In view)
• International Customer Management Institute (ICMI) – comprehensive resource for customer management professionals.
• Building brands – provides up to date information on branding and brand management.
• Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD)
• Solution/Consultative selling
• Project Management
• Customer Relationship and Account Management
• Numeric, accounting and reconciliation
• People, change, cost and resource management
• Microsoft Office